Search a promocode under cap of Coca-Сola, Coca-Сola no sugar, Fanta, Sprite, and activate it on izi app. Each promo code gives you the opportunity to win 1GB, 2GB, 5GB or 10GB of internet traffic.
1. The size of bonus traffic is determined randomly. Each promocode has 1GB, 2GB, 5GB or 10GB of internet traffic.
2. One subscriber can activate up to 100 promocodes.
3. All izi subscribers can participate in the promo.
Promo is active from 17 November 2020. Promocodes are available for activation till 30 April 2021.
OFFICIAL RULES OF INTERNET FROM COCA-COLA PROMOTION
Internet from Coca-Cola Promotion (here in after – the “Promotion”) is organized by JV "Coca-Cola Almaty Bottlers" LLP, 203/73, Gogol st., Almalinsky district, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, A05D0G0 (hereinafter – the “Organizer”) between 17 November 2020 – 30 of April 2021 (including both dates) in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
SECTION 1. PRODUCTS PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION
To become a participant of the Promotion (hereinafter – the “Participant”) it is necessary to buy “Coca-Cola Classic “, “Coca-Cola No Sugar”, “Fanta”, “Fanta Citrus” or “Sprite” in PET bottle of 500ML (hereinafter – the “Product(s)”) manufactured by Organizer with special caps (hereinafter – the “Cap(s)”).
All claims and presented Caps are subject to verification by the Organizer. In case of any disputes regarding genuineness of the Cap(s), decision of the Organizer shall be final.
SECTION 2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIZES
6 000 000 of 1 GB of unlimited mobile internet traffic
3 600 000 of 2 GB of unlimited mobile internet traffic
1 800 000 of 5 GB of unlimited mobile internet traffic
600 000 of 10 GB of unlimited mobile internet traffic
The mobile internets are hereinafter referred together as “Prizes”.
The Organizer is not liable for Prizes not meeting personal expectations of the Participants of the Promotion.
SECTION 3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION
Buy the Product between 17 November 2020 – 30 April 2021 and look inside the Cap. Under the Cap can be found a randomized unique code (hereinafter – “Code”).
Register the Code via in a special field of IZI mobile operator’s (hereinafter – «IZI») app by using one of the following methods:
In order to transfer the mobile number must be:
One Participant can activate up to 100 of Codes as part of the Promotion.
The Code under the Caps shall be accepted from the Participants until 30 April 2021 inclusive.
The Organizer does not guarantee the continuous availability of the Caps during the Promotion.
Organizer or its designees reserve the right (а) to ask for proof of purchase/receipts to prove purchase within the period of Promotion of the Products participating in the Promotion (hereinafter – the «Document(s) of Proof») in amount not less than the number of the Caps provided for exchange of Prizes and (b) to refuse providing the Prizes to any Participant who cannot submit Documents of Proof and the other documents listed in this Section when requested by Organizer.
The Organizer will not be liable for any cost, expenses and expenditures that the Participants may bear due to registration of the Codes due to participating in the Promotion unless otherwise provided by Official Rules.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE PRIZES PROVIDED BY ORGANIZER DURING PROMOTION BE SOLD OR RESOLD. ANY SALES IN CONTRADICTION TO THIS CONDITION SHALL
BE DEEMED TO BE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE TRADE MARKS OWNED BY THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, WHICH ENTITY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY AND ALL LEGAL ACTIONS IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE FOR PROTECTION OF ITS RIGHTS AND TERMINATION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
SECTION 4. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION
All residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have attained 14 years of age are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
SECTION 5. NO CASH ALTERNATIVES FOR PRIZES
Under no circumstances shall Prizes be substituted with cash.
SECTION 6. CAPS AND EXCHANGE REQUESTS
1) All claims and the Caps presented by the Participants could be subject to verification by Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any claim it believes to be fraudulent or where it has good reason to believe that, for any reason whatsoever, any Cap is not a genuine Cap or any of the presented Documents of Proof is not valid. In case of any disputes regarding genuineness of the Caps, the decision of Organizer shall be final.
2) The Organizer reserves the option to print, stamp, emboss or otherwise place one or more secret or hidden symbols and/or numbers and/or letters (hereinafter – the "Symbol(s)") which, when revealed by the Organizer(s) will clearly identify and determine whether any Cap presented by a Participant is or is not a genuine Cap.
3) In the event of any dispute, the Organizer retains the right not to reveal what the Symbol(s) are until after the last day for submission of requests on Caps exchange as specified in Section 3 of these Official Rules. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant specifically agrees that he/ she cannot challenge this right of non-disclosure in any way whatsoever.
4) The Organizer retains the right to consider the Cap illegible if upon its opinion the Cap was subjected to any distortions or changes, is fake, damaged, scratched, scuffed and/or dirty or stained or contains printing, typological or other errors and/or is obtained illegitimately or otherwise fails to meet the terms and conditions of this Promotion (hereinafter – the “Invalid Cap(s)”. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any claims regarding the Invalid Cap(s).
5) In the event of a dispute over the validity of any Cap(s) and/or validity of demands to exchange the Caps where there is the Symbol(s), the decision of the Organizer, based on the system of Symbols indicated above in this Section 6 of these Official Rules, shall be final.
6) The Organizer assumes no liability to find out who is the owner of the Caps. The Participant providing the Caps to the Organizer shall be deemed to be the true owner thereof.
7) The Organizer have no obligation to enter into any correspondence or give any explanations regarding Invalid Caps and/or rejected Caps.
8) The Organizer has a right (but is not obliged to) require from any Participant the documents proving his/her age, and keeps the right to reject to provide the Prize(s) to the Participant whose age (proved in documents or observed in the opinion of the Organizer) is below the minimum age indicated in Section 4 of these Official Rules.
SECTION 7. IRREGULAR CAPS AND CAPS WITH INDUSTRIAL DEFECTS
The Coca‑Cola Company (hereinafter – “TCCC”), Representative Office of Coca-Cola CIS Services Ltd. (Kazakhstan), their local representatives, Organizer, distributors, customers, outlets participating in Promotion holding, advertising agents and other persons related with Promotion, regional departments of the Organizer as well as affiliates of any of the above entities/persons either together or separately, do not bear any responsibility for cases of misprint and/or other error and/or industrial defect of the Cap and/or seal, and/or other damage of Cap or illegibility of Symbol(s), caused by any reason, including industrial defect of the Cap.
SECTION 8. CONSENT OF THE PARTICIPANTS
Presentation and participation of Prizes may be organized as a public event involving the media, audio recording, photo and video shooting. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant(s), if he or she is a receiver of the Prizes shall be deemed to agree that their name, address and photos/video images and audio recording may be made public and used in audio, photographic and video materials by the Organizer at its sole discretion without any compensation.
The Organizer shall inform accompanying persons to the Participant(s) about this precondition in case a presentation above mentioned public event is organized and shall receive the respective consent.
Each Participant who is claiming the Prizes or has claimed the Prizes agrees that his/her full name, photos/videos and audio recording can be made publicly available in any manner that Organizer may deem appropriate at its sole discretion and may be used by Organizer in any audio, photo and video materials without obtaining of any additional agreements or permissions from the Participants, without payment of any compensation to the Participants and without the need of further notification to them.
SECTION 9. CONSENT OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING THE PARTICIPANTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Providing your Personal information, through registration to this Promotion, you permit the Organizer and The Coca-Cola Company, its subsidiaries and other affiliated entities (hereinafter collectively «Affiliated Entities»), as well as third parties which store and process data for the Organizer and The Coca-Cola Company and Affiliated Entities, and third parties which provide services relating to the Promotion, to collect, process and transfer your Personal Information as follows.
The Organizer and The Coca-Cola Company and its Affiliated Entities and third parties may process Participant’s Personal Information by collection, storage, classification, rectification, modification, use, anonymisation, transfer to third parties which are resident in Republic of Kazakhstan or abroad, blocking for the purpose of the Promotion, including in order to select the winners and inform the winners and other participants of the Promotion of winning or purposes of informing you about campaigns, recording your suggestions and complaints, establishing better service standards for you, determining and implementing commercial and business strategies and providing you with research, surveys, information, marketing and without being limited to the foregoing, opportunities and services.
The Organizer and The Coca-Cola Company and its Affiliated Entities will not, and does not intend to, sell or lease Personal Information to third parties.
SECTION 10. TAXES
The individual income tax on physical persons, which may occur while receiving the Prizes by Participants, if necessary, will be paid by Organizer in accordance with the requirements of legislation of Republic of Kazakhstan.
Any other charges including obligatory fees into budget as well as other expenses and duties which may arise in connection with receiving the Prize shall be borne by the Participant receiving the Prize.
SECTION 11. OFFICIAL RULES OF THE PROMOTION
The Official Rules will be available on the Internet Resource: https://izi.me/cocacola (hereinafter – the “Website”) and also can be found in some of the Promotion Center(s).
For further info please call to Hotline number: + 7(727) 2506092 (for Almaty consumers) or/and 8 8000702011 (free call) or visit Website.
SECTION 12. TRADEMARKS OF THE COCA-COLA COMPANY (TCCC)
Nothing in these Official Rules shall be construed in order to give the Participant any right of possession or profit due to the use of the above mentioned trademarks of TCCC. Neither the provisions of Official Rules nor participating in the Promotion grants any right to the Participant to the use in or mention of the name, logo, trademarks or copyrights of TCCC and Organizer for marketing or advertising purposes and also any other purposes irrelevant to the Promotion (without prior written consent of TCCC). The Participant acknowledges and will never question the validity of TCCC trademarks or right of ownership of TCCC.
In case the Participant violates the provisions of Official Rules on the rights for trademark of TCCC, Organizer shall have the right to demand, and the Participant, at the first Organizer’s demand, shall compensate all losses that Organizer and/or TCCC and/or any other authorized bottler and/or distributor of the goods with TCCC trademarks working on any other territory, incurred because of the aforesaid violation.
This Section 12 is valid even after expiry of the Promotion.
SECTION 13. CANCELLATION AND CHANGES IN PROMOTION
Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, renew or extend this Promotion partly or wholly either throughout the Republic Kazakhstan or in any designated region and/or inhabited area (city, village etc.) to be selected by the Organizer in its sole discretion as well as to amend these Official Rules as it deems appropriate at any time.
Organizer has the right to inform the Participants of such changes by announcement in the national newspaper selected by the Organizer in its sole discretion, or on the Website (“Announcement”). Such Announcement will be sufficient to inform consumers about cancellation, termination, extension, renewal or amendment of Promotion and these Official Rules.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION ALL PARTICIPANTS AUTOMATICALLY AGREE THAT THEY HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TEXT OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE PROMOTION AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE PROMOTION WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION AND EXCEPTIONS.
«COCA-COLA», «COKE», «COCA-COLA ZERO», «COKE ZERO», «FANTA», «SPRITE», Contour Bottle, Dynamic Ribbon are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
We give izi customers 5 Gb for each friend brought to izi. Each new izi customer who uses a promo code will also receive 5Gb immediately after SIM-card registration.
It is important to know:
1. Only new izi clients can activate promo code. Each client can activate only one promo code.
2. To get 5 Gb new client must activate promo code in the “Enter promo code” code window during registration.
3. izi customer does not get 5 Gb for using their own promo code, even when registrating a new izi number
Promo period till 31.12.21
There are two ways to get a promotion bonus:
Bonuses are not granted in several cases:
Promo code is available after izi number activation in the izi application in the "Store → Invite friends" section.
You can find amount of received bonuses in the izi application in the section "Store → Invite friends → My bonuses".
You can activate the promo code when registering a new number and receive bonuses only once.
You can receive bonuses for your promo code activating by other subscribers an unlimited number of times.
Bonuses will be reset only if the subscriber has not used number for 6 months (there were no outgoing calls, outgoing SMS, sessions of the mobile Internet, the balance was not replenished or spent).